The Duchess of Cambridge’s choice of head gear for the past one year…
- June 2011: at The Epsom Derby 2011 in a Whiteley hat.
- July 2011: at the wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall in a Gina Foster hat
- June 2011: at the Order of the Garter Service at St George’s Chapel in Windsor
- March 2012: at Aldershot presenting soldiers with shamrocks to mark St Patrick’s Day in a dark chocolate hat called the Betty Boop by Lock & Co hat
- December 2011: at Sandringham for a church service on Christmas Day in a hat by Rose Cory
- June 2011: at Victoria Barracks in a Rachel Trevor-Morgan hat.
- November 2011: at Remembrance Day ceremony in a Jane Corbett black hat
- June 2011:at The Trooping of the Colours Phillip Treacy hat
- March 2012: at St. Pancras Station London in a black pillbox hat by James Lock
Thoughts: I have always loved head wear and am overjoyed to see so many pretty ones!!