CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Ombre Effect is a “A smooth-gliding pen applicator delivers a new lightweight, long-wear shadow that highlights eyes with gleaming colour. A cooling, water-infused formula creates a shimmering veil on lids—or precisely lines the eyes with perfect definition. An exclusive creation from the L’ÉTÉ PAPILLON DE CHANEL Collection”
Stylo Eyeshadow Ombre Effect Available in:
- #07 Moon River
- #17 Cool Gold,
- #27 pink Lagon,
- #37 Jade Shore,
- #47 Blue Bay,
- #57 Black Stream
Read the Review!
CHANEL released Rouge Coco Shine Adyil #457 and Pygmalion #467 as part of the Summer 2013 collection.
CHANEL’s L’ete Papillion collection is inspired by the “The dazzling colours of butterflies inspire a joyful look for face and fingertips with the enchanting Summer collection. Lashes flutter in electric shades of mascara and eyelids are adorned with gleaming colours. Nails and lips complete the effect with shades of sunlit brilliance.”
For Kate’s second anniversary, we look back at her fashion style in 2012. To see her fashion moments for her first anniversary, click here.
- Left: Attending a friend’s wedding wearing a blue laced 3/4 sleeve by Erdem (previously worn on the Canada/USA tour), clinched in at the waist with a black belt. Paired with navy netted fascinator, navy suede pumps and navy clutch. Wearing her sapphire earrings.
- Right: At Ascot, wearing a buttoned-up teal petal print shift dress from Libelula and paired with beige wedges.
- At Claridge’s hotel in Mayfair for a meeting of the Thirty Club wearing a cream long-sleeved floor length dress with a thigh high slit by Roland Mouret dress. Paired with crystal-studded Jimmy Choo Vamp and sparkly beaded clutch. Wearing pair of vintage-style ‘Eva’ earrings from Beaut, a small, London-based concession sold via Jenny Packham.
- Attending the Olympic Gala concert wearing a custom-made teal Jenny Packham dress. Carrying a clutch bag made from the same brocade as the panels at the side of her gown and wearing ‘Vamp’ sandals from Jimmy Choo. Accessorized with a tear drop silver earrings.
- Left: Attending the World Sovereign’s lunch at Windsor Castle to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee wearing a pale pink box-pleat wool Emilia Wickstead dress with pleated skirt. Accessorized with pale pink Prada satin shoes and pale pink Prada clutch.
- Right: At the Buckingham Palace garden party wearing the same pale pink Emilia Wickstead dress worn at the World Sovereign’s lunch. This time paired with LK Bennett Sledge taupe pumps; LK Bennet Natalie Clutch; a pale pink Jane Corbett hat trimmed with lace and double drop pearl earrings.
- Left: Attending a wedding wearing a pale dove grey floral dress by Jenny Peckham (previously worn on the Canada /USA Tour) and a grey Katherine Hooker coat. Paired with a Whiteley beige hat, LK Bennett Sledge Taupe patent pumps, grey suede Hobbs clutch and pearl earrings by Heavenly Necklaces.
- Second from Left: At a Sports Day, wearing a blue and silver tweed coat dress by designer Missoni (previously worn (see next picture) on March for a visit with the Queen to Fortnum and Mason and paired with grey suede heels ). Accessorized with a navy blue silk hat by Rachel Trevor-Morgan, navy heels and quilted bag by Jaegar called Kate.
- Third picture from Left: Attending the Royal Order of Garter Procession wearing a cream Alexander McQueen coat dress (previously worn last year at the Trooping of Colours). Accessorized with a cream Jane Corbett hat, LK Bennett taupe patent heels and Natalie Clutch. Wearing her sapphire drop earrings.
- Right: At the Trooping of colours, wearing a greyish-blue Erdem embroider dress.Accessorized with a blueish-grey Jane Corbett hat, grey suede Alexander McQueen clutch and Links of London Effervescence Bubble Drop Earrings.
- First column top picture: Attending a Wedding wearing a blossom red printed cream base silk chiffon dress by Beulah. Accessorized with a cream Jane Corbett (previously worn in June at the Royal Garter Procession), LK Bennett Sledge pumps and Natalie Clutch.
- First column bottom picture: At the Olympics Opening Ceremony, wearing a pale drey coat-dress by Christopher Kane. Accessorized with a grey suede clutch by Alexandra McQueen and custom-made circular Blue Topaz and Diamond Kiki McDonald hoop earrings.
- Middle Picture: At the launch of a project in South-East London that aims to train the next generation of sports coaches, wearing a grey printed Hobbs dress called ‘Wessex’ dress. Accessorized with beige Imperia wedges by Pied-a-Terre, a white belt and double drop pearl earrings.
- Last picture: Attending a Thistle Service at St Giles’ Cathedral in Edinburgh for the installation of The Prince William, Earl of Strathearn, as a Knight of the Thistle wearing a pale gold coat dress by society designer Emilia Wickstead. Accessorized with a hand-woven sisal straw beret in the colour ‘latte’ from Whiteley’s eponymous Whiteley Collection, chocolate suede shoes were by Emmy Scarterfield of Emmy Shoes, the Strathearn scarf covering what seems to be a chocolate suede clutch and Kiki McDonough citrine drop earrings.
- Left: At a Creative Industrial Event, wearing a dove grey dress by designer Roksanda Ilincic (previously worn during the Canada/USA Tour). Accessorized with Kiki McDonough circular Blue Topaz and Diamond hoop Earrings, grey suede shoes and Jimmy Choo clutch.
- Second column, bottom: At the Olympics closing ceremony, wearing blue printed bodycon dress called Bella from Whistles which she paired with a black belt. Accessorized with Kiki McDonough Blue Topaz and Diamond circular hoop Earrings and Tiffany diamonds by the Yard bracelet.
- Thrid Column: At the Paralympics opening ceremony, wearing a gold embroidery coat dress by DAY Birger et Mikkelson. Accessorised with LK Bennett Sledge pumps, gold glitter Charlie clutch by Wilbur and Gussie and Link of London Hope Earrings.
- first Column: Attending another wedding, wearing the silver-grey Erdem dress she wore at the Trooping the Colour parade earlier this year paired with a Jane Corbett hat, LK Bennett heels and grey suede clutch by Alexandra McQueen.
- Second Column: At London’s Middle Temple wearing a burgundy flared miniskirt and matching jacket by Paule Ka with a black lace top paired with black suede heels.
- Third Column: At the official opening of St George’s Park, the FA’s new National Football Centre, wearing the Angel coat in military grey from Reiss, cinched at the waist with Reiss’s Betony belt and paired with black suede knee-high boots and a black suede clutch.
- Last column: At the Post Olympics reception at Buckingham Palace, wearing Alice Temperley dress with sheer black neckline and hem, featuring white embroidered flowers. Accessorized with black suede heels and clutch and diamond bracelet.
- Left: At the Natural History Museum wearing an emerald-green long-sleeved, full pleated silk dress by Mulberry. paired with black suede heels. Accessorized with drop sapphire diamond cluster earrings.
- Right: At St Andrew’s School in Pangbourne wearing a tartan Alexander McQueen coat with black suede boots and black suede clutch.
Hope all is well!
For the month of April, I continued with my reviews on the rest of the Suqqu’s Vintage Pearl collection that was released for their 10th anniversary. Check out Spring 2013: Suqqu Vintage Pearl Collection for the links on all the posts I have written on this collection.
I started a series reviewing the Duchess of Cambridge’s Wardrobe. You can find the posts at The Duchess’s Wardrobe:A Review.
Hello and welcome to the Duchess’s Wardrobe: A Review. In this post, you will find the links to my various reviews on the items in the Duchess of Cambridge’s Wardrobe.
Since covering the Duchess of Cambridge’s fashion style in the past 2 years, I too have accumulated some of the items she has in her wardrobe. However, while I discovered there were a lot of posts documenting what she wore, there were very few reviews on the actual items themselves. In particular, there was a lack of reviews on whether the items would fit a gal who’s not tall and skinny like the Duchess. Hence the idea of a review on the Duchess’s wardrobe was born…
Needless to say, I do not have the financial capabilities to purchase Alexander McQueen or order bespoke and not everything the Duchess has worn is available in my size …so the reviews on the Duchess’s wardrobe will be selective.
I sincerely hope these reviews will be of help!
Read the Review!
The Duchess of Cambridge has been pictured wearing French Sole ballerina flats on her off-duty occasions.
Apparently the Duchess’s favourite style is the Henrietta. See dailymail article.She is supposedly wearing a brown croc printed design in the Henrietta style in the above picture. The next picture shows the same style she is wearing but in pink.
French Sole describes Henrietta (pictured above) as follows:“Suits a narrow to medium width fitting, has an elegant low vamp, revealing a little toe cleavage, and has a quarter inch heel. It is generous in length and is a well-balanced elegant ballet flat wardrobe essential. Available up to size 42 and 44 on classic styles.”
unfortunately I have not been able to get a size 42 in the Henrietta style because it’s always sold out. Instead I have several pairs of the Sturdy and Square Toe.
Read the Review!
SUQQU’s 2013 Vintage Pearl collection added 3 limited edition new shades to the acclaimed Creamy Glow LIpstick Moist line. Suqqu describes the Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist as “the feel of lip balm with the luxurious colour of lipstick. This rich, creamy lipstick glides on smoothly and blends easily onto the lips to moisturise whilst giving a brilliant shade and natural lustre to create elegant, juicy lips.”
The Vintage Pearl collection has 3 available shades:
- EX-08 Sangodama,
- EX-09 Kohakudama and
- EX-10 Tsubomidama