In my previous 2010 holiday post at 2010 Holiday Season Collections – Red, Gold and Sparkly, I mentioned that the predominate theme seem to be Red, Gold and Sparkly. From the looks created by the holiday collections, the Red, Gold and Sparkly theme seems to have translated into the traditional smokey eyes look…
The 2010 Holiday collections from the various brands have graced the counters and the predominant theme seems to be “Red, Gold and Sparkly”! Read on for my thoughts on the various collections.
BOBBI BROWN has created a very pretty collection called Chrome Collection and has a very pretty palette called Chrome Palette. Read on for my thoughts!
“Pairing different textures on the face is what’s new for spring.”
How to Get the Look
• Sweep Ballet Sparkle Eye Shadow from lash line to brow bone using the Eye Shader Brush.
• Blend Birch Eye Shadow into the crease using the Eye Contour Brush.
• Apply Mink Eye Shadow along the lower lash line using a slightly damp Eyeliner Brush.
• Finish with two coats of Black Everything Mascara.
• Apply Peony Blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the Blush Brush.
• Apply Nude Pink Lip Gloss to lips using the Lip Brush.
From iswii.net, neiman marcus