Chanel describes the Complete Correction Cream aka (CC) cream as ‘a completely original creation. A fusion of skincare and makeup. The double know-how of CHANEL Research and the Makeup Studio. Backed by true expertise regarding the precise needs of Asian women in terms of flawless skin. With its CHANEL signature, CC Cream combines 5 actions in 1 single step:
- SOOTHES. Cornflower water comforts sensitive skin.
- MOISTURIZES. Hyaluronic acid helps maintain hydration level all day long by trapping and retaining moisture inside the skin.
- PROTECTS. SPF 30 and PA+++ sun filters block aging-accelerating UVA-UVB rays. A mineral filter guarantees higher tolerance on the skin.
- PREVENTS. An active ingredient of natural origin, Rejuvencia, provides the best shield against external aggressions.
- EVENS OUT IMPERFECTIONS. Redness, dark spots and pores are visibly diminished.
Within moments, skin appears flawless and glows with a natural beauty. The complexion is visibly even-toned, fresh and radiant. CC Cream delivers complete correction and natural-looking, long-wear makeup. An ideal cream for day-long confidence with a lightweight, non-oily, comfortable texture.’
BB creams are all the rage in Asia, so I was puzzled that Chanel had not jumped onto the BB wagon. But I did some research and discovered that Chanel had indeed produced a CC cream last year. Unfortunately it was only available in China. Reviews were on the whole positive. Since January 2013, the CC cream should be available Asia-wide.