I thought I would do a post on my holiday shopping list…for myself. I have always loved fall and holiday collections…every autumn season always introduces really rich shades which I love and holiday collection always has such gorgeous sparkly items and the best red lippies and smokey eye shades are always produced during this period. Nothing beats a really gorgeous red lippie with neutral shimmery eyes or a smokey eye with nude lips for parties!!
If money grows from trees or falls from the sky, I would buy the entire Chanel Holiday Collection and probably get a jet plane to take me across the ocean just so I can pick up that dreaded Beiges de Chanel palette which I can only fawn over through pictures on my laptop…thank god my laptop is waterproof…all that drooling might just kill my laptop!! Since I am on that jet plane, I might as well pick up the Lancome colour focus eye palette that for some straight reason…isnt available in UK. I do not want the palette with that blue eyeshadow…i want that purpley neutral quad featured in karen’s Makeup and Beauty blog!
But seriously….and sadly…money does not come easily and with the current credit crunch, my holiday list has been shorten… really, really shorten! So ladies and gentlemen…I hereby give you nutsaboutmakeup’s Holiday Shopping List!
- LE Khol Black Eyeliner with gold glitter
- LE Rose Pearle Nailpolish
- LE Red Shine Lipgloss
- LE Twilight and Moonlight Quint – not too sure about Moonlight though. worried the lighter shades would look too similar on my eyes.
- LE Creme de Gloss in Honey Delight and Pink Essence – if it isnt LE, I would be purchasing this after Xmas
- LE red lippies – for the past 2 years in a row, GA has featured red lippies for their Black Gem Holiday Collections. Unfortunately, I havent come across any red lippies in magazine or online. But since their red lippies are too die for…am just budgeting for this item!
- LE Meteorites Voyager Butterfly compact – see the picture?? gorgeous isnt it?? Its even better in real life!
- LE Pure Platinum Portable Beauty – am not too sure if I would get a chance to lay my hands on this baby. There are only 2 counters in London that stocks Trish items (Selfridges and Harvey Nicholas) so items fly off the shelf fast! I would have prefer the Rose (Red) Portable Beauty that was introduced for Spring…but apparently I was too slow…2 weeks slow to the counter!
That is the end of my short holiday shopping list…as you can see…they are all LE (limited edition ) items. I figured I can always purchase those non limited edition items at a later date…perhaps by that time, I would have (hopefully) lost interest in them! By the way, am most curious on the items you are purchasing for yourself as a Christmas pressie…so please do post your holiday shopping lists.