Ren Skincare is a UK brand that specialises in using non-irritating skincare friendly ingredients in their products. Products are not tested on animals and they donated proceeds back to campaigns that promote the environment. Their packaging is supposedly environmental friendly and is quite ingenious since it is a vacuum pack pump (thus keeping the products fresh!). Their line up include facial skincare, body, hair and fragrance products.
- Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil
- Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash — Instyle Best Beauty Winner
- Jojoba Micro Bead Purifying Facial Scrub
- Rosa Centifolia Facial Cleansing Gel – Normal skin
- Frankincense & Boswellia Serrata Revitalising Repair Cream
- Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum
- Jiaogulan Revitalising Facial Mask
- Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask — Instyle Best Beauty Winner
- F10 Enzymatic Smooth Radiance Facial Mask
Ren is currently having a Valentine day’s promotion:
£3 from every order will be donated to KISS for BLISS, Bliss’s national raising fun week and to make sure there’s lots of £3’s they are offering a 20% discount on every online order until 15th February*.Just enter offer code KISS whilst checking out.
Free UK delivery for orders above £50.
Well, I have tried a few of their items and found that their items are quite gentle on my sensitive reactive skin. In particular the Jojoba scrub is a huge huge huge favourite of mine…just be aware that some of the moisturisers might be a little rich for some skin types because they contain Shea butter and certain products aren’t meant for sensitive skintypes. The Rose Otto range of body care is really really luxurious and expensive!
Hope this helps!
Images from renskincare.com