It’s like your first kiss…
How to Get the Look:
• Using the tip of the finger, pat Peach Organza Satinee Creme Eye Colour onto the ball of the lid. Also try Pink Chiffon or Ecru Silk.
• Brush Buff Eye Basics over the entire lid . Also try it in Eye Bright or Wheat to get the truest hue of your eyeshadows.
• Sweep Tawny Apricot Eye Colour from the Limited-Edition First Blush Face Palette through the crease.
• Smudge Granite Eye Colour from the Limited-Edition First Blush Face Palette into the upper lash line.
• Paint Black Ebony Eye Liner into the roots of the lashes. Another option is Blue Marine. The purple hue makes any eyecolor pop.
• Finish with two coats of Black Thickening & Building Mascara.
• Freshen the apples of the cheeks with Blushing Peach Cheek Colour from the Limited-Edition First Blush Face Palette.
• Brush on Flushed Lip Colour from the First Blush Face Palette to lips and finish with Peach Glow Lip Plumper. Persimmon or Rose Flush are also excellent choices for the ultimate pout.
Images and Description from Neiman Marcus.
Perhaps you might be interested in:
Spring 2009: Laura Mercier Gilded Garden Collection
Laura Mercier Spring 2009: First Blush Collection
Brand Review: Ren Skincare
Looks: Lancome Baftas 2009 – Baftas Black Collection
Looks: Chanel Spring 2009 Bohemian Fantasy