From Laura Mercier website:
“Limited Edition Gilded Garden Mosaic Shimmer Bloc – arriving in a fresh, floral design it adds a youthful, natural glow to the face for an effortlessly luminous look to carry you through Spring.
- Contains light-reflecting properties that blend together to give the skin a healthy all-over glow
- Brightens the eyes, cheeks and body with a hint of natural color and light
- Oil-free; suitable for all skin types”
- £30 for 8gram
- Dark brown compact with mirror.
- Rose with Champagne Shimmer
- Very soft powder.
A very very very shimmery soft rosy shade. It is perfect for a highlighter. Because the powder is so fine, you can load up your brush with the powder without giving one a chalky look but since it is quite shimmery, you will get a frosty look.
If your skin is very fair/light, it might work as a blush. SA said the individual shades can be used as an eyeshadow too – but you would need really small/fine brushes…
Well…I pass on this item…I know! Shocking isnt it?? Well… I found it tooo shimmery… cos after application at the beauty counter, when I closely at the mirror…i could see silvery particles…I so do not like that look! But if you love shimmer…this is indeed a gorgeous item to pick up.
Hope this helps!