How to Get the Look:
• Apply Even Skin Foundation wherever coverage is needed.
• Apply Eye Base Essentials in Bare on the eye all over the lid. Blend with finger or with Large Laydown Brush 21.
• Using Large Laydown Brush 21 dip into NEW Stone Eye Shadow and press color all over the eye and brow bone. Also try Pebble. Then, dip into NEW Iris Eye Shadow and apply just over the ball of the eye. Also try Biscotti for a more neutral shade.
• Using Angled Eyelining Brush 50, line the upper lash line using NEW Ebony Eye Definer. Also try Blackberry or Charcoal. Keep the eye open, chin up and look down into the mirror while you apply.
• Apply Lash Curling Mascara in Jet Black to the upper lashes. Press and wiggle to really build up the base. If you want a touch of mascara on lower lashes, apply now.
• For a pop of color, add Blush in Easy Going to the upper apples of the cheeks using Bronzing Brush 37. Try Peony Pink for an added pop of color and don’t forget to blend with your Professional Powder Puff.
• Apply NEW Brown Sugar Sheer Lip Color and then Simply Glamorous Lip Gloss and your Resort look is complete! Also try Sheer Lip Color in London for a sheer berry hue.
• Use your Precision Brow Shaper to fill in. Use short strokes to apply and use the wand side to blend.
Buy the look from Neiman Marcus
Images and Description from Neiman Marcus.