Images and Product Description From Paul and Joe Website:
- Plastic squeeze tube.
- Convenient – can get every last inch of product out.
- Hygienic – no dipping of fingers into product.
- Cons – Difficult to see how much product is left.
A balmy creamy texture.Didn’t feel sticky or heavy on my eye. Absorbs fairly well.
SA said this would help lighten dark eye circles but nah…didn’t see any effect to that. I felt it wasn’t moisturising enough for my under eyes (cos the skin felt rough) and yet strangely i developed milia on my eye!
Probably more of a moisturising eye cream. Didn’t do anything for dark eye circles or puffiness…
Hope this helps!
p.s: Please comment!
1) Have you tried this before? What’s your verdict?
2) What is your favourite eye cream? Why it is your favourite eye cream?
3) What do you think constitutes a great eye cream?