Product Description from Becca:
“BECCA Beach Tint is a beautifully blendable crème stain for cheeks and lips that suits all skin types. Kiss-proof and water-resistant, it dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Each shade is deliciously scented in its synonymous name. 2-in-1 crème stain for cheeks and lips. Deliciously scented. Oil Free, Streak Free, and Water-proof. Contains anti-oxidant vitamin E. Preservative and paraben-free.”
- £19.00 for 7ml./0.24 fl oz tube
- Metal tube with screw cap.
- Be aware that the product has a tendency to ooze out if the tube has been compressed.
- Note: I have read of people having problems with the plastic tube breaking but i havent experienced this and I bought my first tube back in 2006
- 3 shades
- Watermelon – a pinkish shade – This is a cool toned pink
- Peach – a peachy shade
- Raspberry – a cherry red shade (New release. Been waiting for this since I tried the watermelon tint back in 2006!)
- Texture : A runny slightly liquidity texture. Has a tendency to have colourless oily liquid coming out if you don’t give the tube a shade first. Blends like a dream on the cheeks. However, i felt that on my lips, it had a waxy feeling on. It did feel much better once i put lipgloss over it (as per sa’s suggestions).
- Coverage: Flexible depending on how much you use on application – you can get full or sheer pigmented colour.
- Moisturising: Good moisturising properties – no chapping or drying of lips.
- Scent /taste : A synthetic sweet watermelon/raspberry fragrance. Has a waxy taste.
- Lasting Power: Amazing!! Tested the lasting power of this product on a 7hour flight. Because of limitations to carry – on, I used this for my cheeks n lips 2 hours before the flight. After the 7 hour flight, my cheek and lip makeup still looked fresh as if i had just put it on (even with all the eating & drinking on board).
- Build-ability: Excellent!! I can use this on top of my TM/ sunblock/ liquid foundation and powder or powder foundations and even a powdered bronzer with no streaking or balling up. No problems with building up the colour either but its best to go slowly and lightly cos a tiny amount really goes a long way and its easy to go OTT. I can layer lip balm or glosses over this too!
There are no shimmers in the product…so it looks really natural on. Blends well on cheeks so it looks like your lovely “flush” comes from within. The product gives a nice pinkish shade on the lips. Product didnt dry out my lips or cause any block pores for the cheeks at all!
Highly recommended for a natural look and its multi-purpose functions!
- For use on cheeks.
- For use on lips.
- For use on occasions when one requires long lasting makeup.
- For use on occasions when one does not have access to brushes.
- Excellent for travelling – Helps lighten weight of bag when travelling cos of its multi-purpose usage and its packaging is lightweight and durable.
Hope this helps!
Image from beccacosmetics.com