Swatches of my pink nails inc np:
Top Row – Left to Right: South Molten & Brompton Place
Bottom Row – Left to Right: Belgrave Square
South Molten – one of nails inc’s top sellers. its a sheer pale baby pink with no shimmer. perfect for a french manicure.
Brompton Place – a milky barbie pink with no shimmer. a little too milky and barbie for me.
Belgrave Square – a hot pink with silver shimmer. gorgeous!! Similar to Paul & Joe Summer Limited Edition #003 – see pics – except the Nails Inc’s pink base is darker than Paul and Joe’s.
New Collection Pinks
Elizabeth St – pale smooth cream nail polish
Montrose place – hot iridescent pink nail polish. Similar to Belgrave Square except its like a neon pink. I find Belgrave Square suits me better.
Pall Mall – soft pink oyster shell nail polish. This strangely doesnt look soft pink on me…its kinda leaning towards ivory…
Shoreditch – hot pink nail polish. A bit too bright and garish on me…Perhaps best for tanned ladies.
Images from nailsinc.com
Posts that may interest you:
- Swatches: Nails Inc Instyle Nail Polishes
- Swatches: Nails Inc “I’ve got the blues…”
- Brand Review: Nails Inc
- Review: Nails Inc Nail Polishes
- Swatches: Chanel Le Vernis Imperial, Coromandel, Ming & Dragon
- Swatches: Paul & Joe Summer 09 + #26
- Beauty Review: Chanel Tokyo Happening Collection
- Beauty Review: Chanel London Madness Collection