Swatches of my Nails Inc Nail polishes
Orange and Yellow
Left to Right – Draycott Place, Carnaby Street
Draycott Place – Screaming Bright orangey with a slight tinge of red shade. Creme Finish.
Carnaby Street – Bright cheery yellow. Reminds me of Big Bird. Creme Finish.
Aqua and Green
Left to Right : Ascot and Upper Street
Ascott – Forest green. Metallic Finish.
Upper Street – Ocean Blue. Creme Finish. Ocean blue description suits this shade perfectly. Am super duper in love with this shade.
Top Row Left to Right: Brompton Road, Brompton Road & Dover St
Bottom Row Left to Right: Dover St & Brompton Road, Dover St
Brompton Road – Pale purple. Creme Finish
Dover Street – Slightly darker purple. Compared to Brompton Road, Dover St has more depth. There’s a slight tinge of metallic blue running through the nail polish.
Posts that may interest you:
- Swatches: Nails Inc Instyle Nail Polishes
- Swatches: Nails Inc “I’ve got the blues…”
- Swatches: Nails Inc – “Pinked!”
- Brand Review: Nails Inc
- Review: Nails Inc Nail Polishes
- Swatches: Chanel Le Vernis Imperial, Coromandel, Ming & Dragon
- Swatches: Paul & Joe Summer 09 + #26
- Beauty Review: Chanel Tokyo Happening Collection
- Beauty Review: Chanel London Madness Collection