Swatches of my Grey Nails Inc nail polishes
Top Row Left to Right: The Thames and Charlotte Street
Bottom Row Left to Right: Maddox Street
The Thames – Gun Metal Grey Nail Polish. (Nails Inc describes it as Classic Grey). Creme Finish.
Charlotte Street – Shimmery Pale Grey Nail Polish. Formulae was streaky for this one.
Maddox Street – Shimmery black (Nails Inc describes this as Gun Metal Grey). My absolute favourite. Prior to this, I couldn’t figure out the allure of black np…but this…the shimmer is gorgeous in this!
Black Taxi – patent black nail polish
Southbank – soft grey nail polish. Lighter shade of grey compared to The Thames (see above).
Images from nailsinc.com
Posts that may interest you:
- Swatches: Nails Inc Instyle Nail Polishes
- Swatches: Nails Inc “I’ve got the blues…”
- Swatches: Nails Inc – “Pinked!”
- Brand Review: Nails Inc
- Review: Nails Inc Nail Polishes
- Swatches: Chanel Le Vernis Imperial, Coromandel, Ming & Dragon
- Swatches: Paul & Joe Summer 09 + #26
- Beauty Review: Chanel Tokyo Happening Collection
- Beauty Review: Chanel London Madness Collection