SHU UEMURA’s holiday collection for 2009 is created by Tsumori Chiatso and called “Wish Upon a Star’. Roll on for my thoughts on this cute collection!
World-renowned Japanese fashion designer Tsumori Chisato creates the limited edition “wish upon a star” holiday collection exclusively for shu uemura. Tsumori’s favorite Japanese icons “twinkle star” and “lucky cat” add a playful spirit and tidings of luck throughout the collection.
– Tsumori Chisato Twinkle Cat Couture Palette Limited Edition (top palette)~ contains 3 Pressed Eye Shadows (Black Glitz – nice black loaded with silver microglitter, Shiny Silver – fairly frosty silver, and Copper), 1 cream eyeliner (Black Purple – gorgeous!), 1 cream highlighter (Gold Iridescent), 1 blush (Apricot Pink with gorgeous gold microglitter), and 2 dual-ended applicators (wide tip/narrow tip and cheek brush/liner brush)
– Tsumori Chisato Radiant Ribbon Couture Palette Limited Edition (bottom palette)~ contains 3 Pressed Eye Shadows (Rose Pink, Shiny Gold – too warm on me, and Pale Purple – slighty chalky), 1 cream eyeliner (Dark Brown), 1 cream highlighter (Diamond), 1 blush (Salmon Pink), and 2 dual-ended applicators (wide tip/narrow tip and cheek brush/liner brush)
– Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition Duo Color Highlighter Golden Snow ~ highlighter that includes two shimmering powders that are very fine and disappears into skin. Gives a brighten effect with noticeable gold microglitter
– Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition Mini Brush ~ 1 essential face/cheek brush, 2 eyeshadow brushes, and 1 lip/eyeliner brush
– Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition Cosmetics Pouch ~ cosmetic pouch decorated with stars. apparently, there’s two different kinds, one a vanity case (gorgeous and quite well padded) and another a regular makeup pouch (which I didn’t get to see).
– Tsumori Chisato Lipgloss Set Limited Edition ~ Mini Lip Gloss Trio Set includes three Gloss Unlimited shades in Venus Peach, Moon Gold and Scorpion Red in an original Tsumori Chisato satin pouch
– Tsumori Chisato Eyelashes ~ Diamond studded long lashes. Pretty!
– Tsumori Chisato Rouge Unlimited lipstick limited edition ~ Shade of Jupiter Brown and encased within Tsumori Chisato’s exclusive “Lucky Cat” packaging design. Apparently the cap is interchangeable and can be used with any of their rouge unlimiteds!
I am totally in love with their accessories because they look so cute! I do like their highlighting powder – seriously cute!! I was so tempted to pick up the limited edition lipstick cos of the super duper cuter casing!! If you are interested in watching the making of the Holiday 2009 collection video, please click Wish Upon a Star 2009 Holiday Collection by Tsumori Chisato
What did you think of this collection? What were your favourites?
Hope this helps!
Images from iswii.ne, introduction from shuuemura.com