Instyle UK’s guide on how to achieve Kate Middleton’s Look.
Lauren Hersheson’s make-up guide to getting Kate Middleton’s signature look – very natural skin coupled with definition through the eye.
1. To achieve this look use By Terry’s Éclat de Rose on the face which is a lightweight tinted moisturiser.
2. For the eyes, use Chanel’s Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Black and apply this all-round the eye-through the upper lash line and just underneath the eyelashes on the lower lash line.Then take Chanel’s single eyeshadow in Safari and apply this to the entire eyelid.
3. Lastly apply a black mascara to the eyelashes.
4. For the cheeks use Bobbi Brown’s blusher in Tawney.
5. On the lips use Chantecaille’s Lip Chic lipstick in China Rose.