The Duchess of Cambridge’s choice of earrings for the past one year…
Apparently, the Duchess is a big fan of Kiki Mcdonough…
- December 2011: wearing from Kiki Mcdonough ‘Kiki Classic’ Blue Topaz Oval and Green Amethyst Earrings. The diamond versions are available here
- April 2012: at the UK Premiere of ‘African Cats’ wearing from Kiki Mcdonough ‘Kiki Classic’ Peridot, Blue Topaz & Diamond Earrings here
- June – July 2011: from Kiki Mcdonough White Topaz and Diamond Stud Earrings. Available here.
- June 2011: at the Epson Derby wearing from Kiki Mcdonough ‘Eternal’ Citrine Drop Earrings. Available here.
- wearing sterling silver white topaz and with white rhodolite egg shaped dangling earring called Hope Egg Earrings from ‘Links of London’. Available here.
- wearing 9ct yellow gold girandole earrings frm Temple of Heaven. Available here.
- June 2011: wearing Gold plated logo leaf earring from Vinnie Day. Available here.
- June 2011: ARK Gala. wearing sterling silver bubbles dangling from lavender iolite stones. called Effervesence Bubble Stiletto Earrings from Links of London. Available here.
- August 2011: wearing Diamond studs with dangling sapphire oval cabochon set in gold at Summerfield Community Centre, Birmingham.
- November 2011: wearing silver earrings with 9ct hoops with crystal paste stones called Eve from Beaut’s Vintage Collection at Gala dinner for the National Memorial Arboretum Appeal. Available here
- April 2012: Visiting The Royal British Legion wearing pearl studed and pearl earrings set in gold.
- Dec 19, 2011: wearing diamond cluster dangling earrings. 2 clusters of single diamond stone surronded by diamonds, separated in the middle by 3 horizontal baguette diamonds at The Sun Military Awards at the Imperial War Museum.
- June 2011: sapphire cabochon surounded by white diamonds danging from a solitaire diamond set in gold.