Yesterday for my series on the Duchess’s wardrobe: A review, I reviewed the Charlie clutch by Wilbur & Gussie. See review. Deciding to be unproductive at work today, I checked the outnet.
If you decide to be unproductive at work like me or wish to purchase a Wilbur & Gussie at the outnet’s price, I suggest you wait no further and check them out here.
The items available on the website are
- Charlie Clutch in checked satin (with crystal love brooch!)
- Edith Clutch in violet glitter-finish and chartreuse printed satin
- Alice glitter-finish jacquard clutch
- Ruby croc effect shoulder bag in Brown and Black
- Ludo Jack glitter clutch in silver
- Coco glitter-finish clutch in chocolate
Please note: I am not affiliated with the outnet. I have not purchase from the outnet before. I do not have experience shopping with them. The above links are provided for information only.