Baby Cambridge arrived in this world at 4.24pm on 22nd July 2013.
To celebrate his birth, we take a look at his mother’s maternity style while pregnant with him. This post will only feature pictures after the news was made official that the Duchess was pregnant.
- Leaving the hospital on December 6th 2012 wearing a navy frill checked Diane Von Furstenberg coat, black tights and Russell & Bromley’s Pin Up boots. Accessorized with a blue scarf.
- Attending the BBC’s Sports Personality of the Year Awards at the ExCeL London wearing an emerald-green Alexander McQueen long-sleeved v-necked gown. Accessorized with Aspery necklace and Kiki McDonough green amethyst dangling hoop earrings.
Attended the unveiling of her portrait at the National Portrait Gallery wearing an elegant burgundy chiffon dress called Sophie by Whistles and her aspery necklace, Episode black courts and black suede clutch.
At Hope House wearing a grey printed MaxMara wrap dress with Aspery necklace, Annoshouka pearl earrings and black suede courts.
- Attending a wedding at the Arosa resort, Switzerland wearing blush coat, fur stole and Max Mara Studio leopard print dress. She also wears a Lock & Co Betty Boop hat, Emmy suede courts and clutch with Annoushka pearl and diamond earring.
- At Grimsby, wearing a brown Celeste coat, from Hobbs 2011 collection, a red flowery pattern dress from Great Plains under the Hobbs Celeste coat
- Attending the Cheltenham Festival wearing a Dusty pink Joseph coat. Accessorized with a Betty Boop hat from Lock & Co, Stuart Weitzman Zipkin boots, Emmy Natasha brown clutch bag, Cornelia James wool bow gloves and Kiki McDonough citrine diamond earrings.
- Wearing: Emilia Wickstead green dress coat (worn last year) with a black turtleneck for St Patrick’s Day. Paired with a hat by Sylvia Fletcher for Lock & Co and black suede courts.
- At the headquarters of Child Bereavement UK in Buckinghamshire, wearing a cream wool coat from by British label Goat over a short Peter Pan contrast collar shift dress from Topshop. Acessorized with Annoushka pearl and diamond earrings.
- The Topshop black Peter Pan contrast collar shift dress without the coat.
- At Baker Street underground wearing a Teal Marlene Birger dress coat with black opaque tights, black gloves and a black Whiteley hat.
- In Scotland, wearing a blue and grey tartan coat by British label moloh paired with black boots and black suede clutch.
- In Scotland at Dumfries House wearing an ‘old’ red Armani coat (that she wore to Prince William’s passing out parade at Sandhurst), black mid calf suede boots, Strathearn tartan scarf, Kiki McDonough diamond and green amethyst earrings and Corneila James gloves.
- Attending the National Review of the Queen’s Scouts review at Windsor Castle wearing a Green Mulberry coat with nude LK Bennet heels, LK Bennett Avona Clutch with Whiteley Cappuccino hat.
- At the Willows Primary School on the Wythenshawe estate wearing knee-length silk dress by Canadian designer Erdem. Accessorized with Annoshouka pearls, Aspery necklace, a Russell & Bromley clutch and Prada navy pumps.
- Wearing a bespoke powder blue 50s style Emilia Wickstead cocktail dress to an engagement at the National Portrait Gallery with Rupert Sanderson grey suede pumps and dangling diamond earrings.
- At the Harry Potter studios wearing a the black and white polka dot topshop dress with a black Ralph Lauren jacket. Accesoried with black suede clutch, shoes and Annoshouka pearl earrings.
- At Naomi House Children’s Hospice in Hampshire to mark Children’s Hospice Week wearing an apricot-coloured Tara Jarmon Coat and a peach dress by a private dressmaker paired with LK Bennett Sledge courts and Avona clutch.
- Attending a wedding at the St Mary the Virgin Church, in the village of Ewelme in the Chiltern Hills wearing the Topshop black and white polka dot dress and black polo ralph lauren jacket paired with matching black hat, black suede clutch and shoes and Annoushka pearl earrings.
- Attending the Buckingham palace garden party in a canary yellow round-neck Emilia Wickstead Marella silk coat dress paired with a cream Jane Corbett hat with rippled bow and large pearl drop earrings and Russell & Bromley heels and 5th Ave clutch.
- At Westminster Abbey to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation wearing a bespoke Jenny Packham lace dress and coat. Accessorized with a Jane Taylor hat, LK Bennett shoes, grey suede Alexander McQueen clutch and diamond earrings and bracelet.
- At Southampton Docks to christen the ship called Royal Princess, wearing a Dalmatian mac by Hobbs tore Hobbs, carrying a white box clutch bag and paired with classic black heels, a black fascinator and Annoushka pearl earrings.
- Attending the Trooping of colour wearing a pale pink Alexander McQueen coat with pearl buttons, a matching pale pink Jane Corbet hat (check out the pretty details!) jaunty hat, grey suede Alexander McQueen clutch and Annoushka pearl earrings.
source: dailymail.co.uk, haper’sbazar Uk