Last week we took a look at the Duchess of Cambridge’s maternity style the casual attire version.
Here’s looking at the Duchess of Cambridge’s post maternity style…
- The Duchess of Cambridge wore a pale blue polka dot Jenny Packham dress with her cream Pied a Terre slingback wedges when she left the Lindo Wing the day after George’s birth.
- First column, top picture: For her first official family portrait with William and Prince George, Kate wore the fuchsia Jolene dress, also by Seraphine.
- First column, bottom picture: Kate was photographed arriving at her parents’ home in Bucklebury wearing the Blossom Knot Front Lavender Dress by Seraphine.
- Second column: Fuchsia Jolene dress by Seraphine
- Last Column: Blossom Knot Front lavender dress by Seraphine
- First picture from left: Joining Prince William to officially start a marathon on Anglesey wearing black skinny jeans by designer Paige, a sleeveless patterned blouse by Zara, a Ralph Lauren tweed jacket and her Pied a Terre black wedges.
- Second picture from left: The Duchess was last seen wearing the Zara top when she was five months pregnant.
- Third picture from left: She was pictured wearing the same Ralph Lauren blazer in March 2011 where she teamed it with brown boots and a matching handbag.
- Last picture: stock picture of the Zara top.
- The Duchess of Cambridge accompanied Prince William to the Tusk foundation gala dinner at The Royal Society in London. She wore a glittering floor-length Jenny Packham dress covered in sequins with her silver shoes fromJimmy Choo and accessorised with a pair of diamond drop earrings and matching bracelet. The dress has a loose blouses effect, hence the nude mesh layer that is visible at the back of the dress in the second picture from left. I don’t fancy this dress because of the white mesh that can be seen in several pictures…it kind of gives the effect that the dress was not fitted well that’s why you can see the nude under garments…