Previously we looked at the style tips of the guests during the pre-wedding gala dinner of Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and Countess Stephanie de Lannoy. Today we take a look at the style tips of the guests during the religious wedding.
How to wear Hats with veils
- Style tip 1: Because the dress is decorated with lots of embellishment and paired with a poufy veil, one should go for less ornate earrings .
- Style tip 2: Since the smaller veil hat is not the focus, one can add more accessories like a strand of pearl necklace, a pearl and diamond drop brooch and diamond drop earrings.
- Style tip 3: Since the dress is pretty plain, one can wear a more ornate hat – check out the flowers + veil + sparkles on the veil. And to pull together the look one needs to add pearl accessories (since there’s one cream flower on the hat!).
- Style tip 1: If you have a heavily embroidered coat, wear a simple hat. Simple studs are the way to go especially since there are feathers on the hat.
- Style tip 2: Simple earrings with a huge hat. But jazz up the otherwise plain outfit with a huge sparkly brooch.
- Style tip 3: When one has a plain outfit with a simple plain huge hat, one can go with a slightly fancier pair of earrings.
- style tip 1: pale cream with a bow to keep it interesting. Add a little green (earrings) to add some colour to my outfit.
- style tip 2: add a little brooch to my drab grey fur hat so it looks interesting.
- style tip 3: Addin some pom poms to the side of my hat means I keep everything else simple and neat.
- Style tip 1: since one’s hat is so small, one can wear a huge pair of diamond earrings.
- style tip 2: since one’s earrings arent sufficiently sparkly, one shall add sparkles to the hat.
- style tip 3: to detract attention from my cabbage leaf hat, one shall add a huge diamond drop brooch.
- style tip 1: I shall add colour with a pair of blue earrings to my head to toe grey outfit!
- style tip 2: The way the grey hat slants, it draws attention to my ears, thus a huge pair of lovely earrings should be worn.
- style tip 3: My hat’s grey, my outfit’s a wine shade. I bring the look together with a pair of ruby and greyish pearl drop earrings.
Feathers in caps
- style tip 1: a small amount of red feathers brings a festive mood.
- style tip 2: a wide brim hat with feathers and bows require a delicate pair of earrings
- style tip 1: when in doubt, go for a smaller size hat and in black…a tiny amount of sparkles are permitted.
- style tip 2: a huge fancy hat is balanced with a pair of classic small diamond and pearl drop earrings.
- style tip 3: if one is going big, one should go all the way. my statement feathered hat requires a pair of statement earrings too!
- Style tip 1: I don’t need a hat if I accessorize with a huge brooch. Preferably a coral one that matches perfectly with my cream and beige attire.
- Style tip 2: Huge sapphire necklace and earrings complement blue outfits perfectly.
- Style tip 3: I wore a headband with my plaits! Do check out my spiky earrings!
- style tip 1: Diamonds go with everything.
- style tip 2: Even if one is wearing a huge or a fancy fascinator, one can always accessorize with pearls and more pearls.
Final style note: Just because the event is a day event, it does not mean one needs to leave the diamonds at home!
source: hellomagazine.com, zimbio.com, dailymail.co.uk