For 2013, we have three distinct looks as created by the various beauty brands. Take a look at the holiday looks for 2013!
The focus is on the eyes…
- Tom Ford reveals the versatile power of silver grays in his Ice Queen Holiday 2013 collection, pairing icy smoky eyes (using Ice Queen Palette) with nude hues on the lips (using Bare, Nubile Lip colour shine) for a sexy, sophisticated look.
- Guerlain paying homage to Paris’ dazzling lights, the neon colors infused into this collection are as festive and wild as the city itself. Create the look with Météorites Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer, Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation, Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo, Météorites Crazy Pearls Illuminating Powder in Pure Radiance, Crazy Paris Eye Palette Neon Look, The Eye Pencil, Cils D’Enfer Maxi Lash Volume Creating Curl Sculpting Mascara, Rouge Automatique Hydrating Long-Lasting Lip Colour.
- Yves Saint Laurent creates an extreme and edgy look by combining smokey purple eyes (using Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow palette) and pink lips for a rendezvous in Saint-Germain-des-Près where an inspired Monsieur Saint Laurent once created a whole lifestyle conjuring images of his Rive Gauche muse indulging her Paris passion – the contemporary yet sensual French touch.
The focus is on the lips…
- Lancome 2013 Holiday focuses on red lips with smokey eyes achievable with the Christmas clutch gift set available at Selfridges or bergdorfgoodman.
- Chanel Nuit Infinie de Chanel 2013 Holiday expresses the magic and mystery of endless nights using the 5 colours exclusive Charming palette and places the focus on the lips with matte red lipsticks La Precieuse (vivid red) and La Desiree (burgundy red) from Rouge Allure Velvet range.
- Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood 2013 Holiday Collection is all about making one feel glamorous. This sultry collection offers something for every type of woman, ensuring that you will always be red carpet worthy. Create the look with Natural Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation, Natural Sheer Finish Loose Powder, Peony Shimmer Brick, Nude Glow Lips Hollywood Red Lip Color,Sired Red Lip Gloss, Mahogany EyeShadow from Old Hollywood Eye Palette, Ivory Metallic Eye Shadow, Candelight Gold Sparkle Eye Shadow, Gold Liner Eye Shadow, Fog Ink Liner, Tuxedo Black Nail Polish.
- Dior Golden Winter 2013 Holiday Look is inspired by the extravagant architecture and gardens of the Palace of Versailles, reflecting the majestic golds and rich colors that dress the palace and its gardens. Create the look with 5 Couleurs – Golden Flower Holiday, Diorblush in New Red, Rouge Diorific Lipstick in Diva, Diorific Vernis in Marilyn.
The focus is luminosity…
- Trish McEvoy Luminous Pearls 2013 Holiday is all about heightened beauty. New demi-cut lashes are easy to apply they make every occasion false-lash worthy while a dazzling new shadow innovation (using Luminous Pearls Eye Shadow Plum, Intense Gel Eye Liner Arabian Nights) achieves subtlety and long-wear. Luminous creations for the face (Illuminating Cream Palette )and lips (Irresistible Lip Gloss Petal and Lip Color Kisses) complete the picture.
- Chantecaille 2013 Holiday is inspired by the alluring shine and uncommon elegance of colored diamonds, Chantecaille unveils the Holiday 2013 Look featuring The Diamond Eye Shadow Trio. This limited edition palette captures the sophisticated shimmer of the world’s most striking stones, the innovative hybrid eye formula glides on with the feel of silky cream delivering pure color and a sophisticated shine without any creasing. The complexion has a radiant finish, with a soft dusting of Le Petales de Rose Powder, and Cheer Cheek Shade, a glowing tangerine that complements The Diamonds Eye Shadow Trio. Lips are stained with the perfect festive red, Cassia Lipstick—a Holiday season must-have.
- Laura Mercier White Magic 2013 Holiday season celebrates inner goodness and bright spirits with illuminating shades that give you true holiday sparkle. Be enchanted by a look that’s fresh and luminous, with light-diffused pastels for eyes and brilliant high-shine colours for lips.Create the look with Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight, Illuminating Eye Colour in Crystal Fantasy, Illuminating Eye Colour in Opal Fantasy, Brillant Glacè Pink Prism Nail Lacquer in Angel Wings.
source: bergdorfgoodman.com, nordstrom.com, selfridges.com, chantecaille.com, trishmcevoy.comAdvertisements